Modern helpdesk solutions help optimize technical support by offering time-saving tools, such as user self-service, business process automation, knowledge base, etc. The above features allow one to organize his workload properly as well as set up processes inside the entire enterprise in the most effective and easy-to-follow way. Thus, to achieve the highest profitability, you need to pick a software solution that meets all your needs. In this post, we have prepared for you a selection of top ticket systems.
Free Ticketing Solutions for Technical Support
Some helpdesk systems can be downloaded for free on the Internet. However, before making a choice, you need to explore all possible options and study all their features:
- HESK is a freeware program for customer support. The program boasts of a wide set of functions: request submission, spam protection, email notifications, access restriction, knowledge base, response templates, ranking calculation, report creation, etc.
- OsTicket is a popular and widely used support system. The solution is available in 2 versions: downloadable and hosted. The first is free of charge and can be placed on the company’s service, whereas the second one is called SupportSystem and is a paid service with secure cloud hosting.
- Spiceworks is also free software for IT companies. This customer support service has a variety of tools, including a network manager, questions/ answers section, and many others. This technical support software has functions for accepting applications through the web interface and email, automating requests, the knowledge base, etc.
Paid User Support Programs
- Vision Helpdesk is a multi-channel software solution that is perfectly suited for technical support. The program is distinguished by its advanced functionality, which includes a satellite user support system, query accounting, and much more. Further, the software product can combine individual support services into one common package. The presence of additional modules and external applications allows you to extend the functionality of the program.
- Zendesk is today one of the best special software in this area. The solution is specially designed to fully meet the needs of not only consumers but also company managers. The user-friendly interface of the solution gives users the ability to send requests through different channels (via a website, email, social network, telephone, etc.). Support specialists can view customer profiles and conversation history; managers receive analytical data and reports.
- Freshdesk is a well-proven app for premium user support programs. The product is not inferior to Zendesk if you take into account its functionality and ease of use. The program enables users to easily submit applications, and Service Desk staff can quickly deal with them.
- HelpSpot is a comprehensive and highly intuitive web-based system with many important features. These include a centralized HelpDesk portal, request management, different filters, a responsive interface for mobile devices, time tracking, benchmarking, multi-brand support, executive reporting, and many other useful options.
This list can be extended. So if you need a reliable helpdesk solution, you can easily use any program from the list.